Post Bush world
The next four years will show the true colors of the country. A lot of expectations are placed upon a single man, for an entire country, race, and possibly the future of the entire world.
My predictions for events to happen during Perez Obama’s presidential term
- A flat Internet tax will be imposed
- California will impose a statewide recycling program that will rival Germany’s because of money and not the environment
- Three very bad economic years will lead to one (and more) very successful debt reducing year
- Two major American car companies will fold, and one Japanese car company will fail
- An upstart company will rival Apple to create a must have personal digital device.
- A state (other than California) will legalize gay marriage
- Simpsons, American Idol, and most all other reality shows will end
Like them hate them, what are your thoughts?