10 Reasons why i’m glad i’m out of corporate america.
- I don’t start my day by planning whats for lunch
- Breaks consists of biking, or going to the beach
- My daily attire consists of jeans, t-shirts, and flip-flop (if i’m not biking)
- I don’t get lost in the corporate ladder
- 8am start time is more of a guideline rather than a rule
- I don’t have to avoid anyone walking down the aisles of the office
- Beer and vodka are not frowned upon inside the office fridge
- It doesn’t take 10 forms to get anything approved
- I don’t have to worry about people in the office thinking i’m only 20 years old.
- I don’t need to find ways to amuse myself like these guy