Thai Chili Salmon
Last night we were debating between going out for dinner or staying in, and eventually while digging through the fridge i figured i could whip something up real quick (minus defrosting time).
- 2 pieces of Salmon, dry and lightly salt.
- In a bowl mix together about quarter cup of Sweet Chili Sauce, a couple splashes of Fish Sauce, chopped cilantro, and a dash or two of white pepper. (i’m really starting to measure like my mom).
- Heat up a frying pan with some oil, and once hot, place salmon in and don’t touch until the fish cooks up half way up the side. Flip the fish, then apply the sauce ontop of the cooked side.
- Cook until other half is cooked up the side, then flip and put rest of sauce onto that side.
- Serve with rice and your favorite vegetable. We had some Chinese Broccoli which we went dim sum style and topped with oyster sauce.